COVID-19 Operations Announcement
- Our retail location is OPEN with enhanced safety measures in place! We are allowing 1 person into the store at a time. Please follow all posted signage and do not visit if you are feeling unwell, if you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, or if you have been exposed to someone showing symptoms of COVID-19.
PLEASE ENSURE THERE IS A 2-METRE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND OTHER CUSTOMERS AT ALL TIMES WHILE WAITING FOR PRODUCTS, AND PLEASE STAY INSIDE WHEN OUR SERVICE TECHNICIANS ARE WORKING ON-SITE.
- We are dedicated to providing you with the chemicals and products you need to operate your swimming pools and spas safely. We are continuing to offer curbside pickup of products by request.
- We are testing water by appointment only. Please bring your sample in a disposable container.
- Our service teams are now fully operational. We are enhancing our health and safety precautions to keep our service team and customers healthy and safe. To maintain a safe physical distance, we are asking that customers greet our technicians from a distance, if necessary.
- Pool opening bookings, service requests, quotes for builds, equipment, etc. and all orders can be placed by contacting or 289-895-7473. Our phone lines are quite busy at this time, so your patience is appreciated.
WE PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
At Impeccable Pools, we are a family run business with a combined 30 years of experience to suit your needs! Based in Waterdown, Ontario, we offer a variety of services to the greater Hamilton area (and beyond)!
Financing is available for many of our services! Please contact us for more information and to apply.
Please visit our services page for an inclusive list of our services. If a service you require is not listed, give us a call!
Spring Store Hours: Monday - Thursday, Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
254 Dundas St.,
Waterdown, ON L8B 0E7
Saturday 10:00 - 16:00
*Winter hours only. 2020 season hours will be posted March 2020.
What people say
"After many good years, our little pool needed some TLC. The wall at the skimmer began to rust away and the liner was in need of replacing. Chris at Impeccable Pools did a fine job installing a new liner and a wall repair, thus extending the life of our pool, without the cost of a full replacement."